Junior Backend Developer
Location: Kraków, Poland
Andea is offering exciting career opportunity as a Junior Backend Developer.
We are looking for highly motivated, team-oriented people who can help Andea grow its portfolio of applications dedicated to a cloud-based SaaS platform called Manufacturo. We target a highly advanced manufacturing market focused on the space industry and complex assembly.
Are you up to the challenge? If yes, please read along and send us your CV!
What differentiates us:
- Latest technologies and modern architecture.
- Flexible working hours.
- We are at the stage of creating new products and solutions. This means no support for old products at this time. We fully utilize the creativity of our developers.
- We work in scrum teams consisting of developers, product owners, analysts, DevOps engineers, UI/UX specialists.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Developing new features in a greenfield project
- Active participation in maintaining best coding standards
- Participation in automation of QA
Our current tech stack:
- Our backend consists of several microservices written in .net core running in Kubernetes cluster hosted in Azure.
- Our frontend is built in micro-frontends architecture. We use latest Angular. We write our end-to-end and integration tests in Cypress.
- We continuously test and deploy our code with CI/CD pipelines maintained in Azure Dev Ops.
This is the great opportunity if you like:
- Programming in C# (preferred .NET Core)
- Working in database design and SQL
- Speaking in English
It will be great if you intrested in:
- Programming microservices (docker, Kubernetes, cloud – Azure preferred)
- Test automation
- MES and/or business intelligence systems
What we offer:
- Development trainings with ability to acquire new skills in a fast-growing and promising field.
- Possibility of remote work.
- Flexible working hours – you can work and study. 😊
- Participation in many exciting projects in multiple industries, e.g., Automotive, Medical Devices, FMCG, and others.
- Work in a friendly, non-corporate atmosphere with industry-leading talent.
- Range of benefits for employees (Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance, Cafeteria).